GD Grip Division MTB Lock On Grips, Lightweight Non-Slip Mountain Bike Handlebar Grips With Reinforced Nylon Clamp, Black
Upgrade your bike with a pair of GD Grip Division lock-on bike grips. While handlebar grips are only a small component, they make a big difference in how much you enjoy your ride. A good handlebar grip can provide comfort, stability, and change the feel of the ride. A good grip will also let you
Upgrade your bike with a pair of GD Grip Division lock-on bike grips. While handlebar grips are only a small component, they make a big difference in how much you enjoy your ride. A good handlebar grip can provide comfort, stability, and change the feel of the ride. A good grip will also let you holf on when the trail gets rough and the mud starts flying. With a unique design, our lock-on handlebar grip lets you remain connected to the bike. The Gecko anti-slip compound also keeps the grip tacky even when wet or if your palms get sweaty. For those that ride without gloves, these grips will keep you hanging on. GD – Grip Division is a small German brand, whose mission is to increase the enjoyment of cycling with sophisticated products. When manufacturing our grips, only health-friendly materials that are free of plasticizers and toxic ingredients used. You only get products that we trust ourselves. Benefits of our bicycle lockon grips: Universally applicable Securely fixed to the handlebar Shock absorbing rubber compound Long lasting and durable Made without plasticizer To install your new GD grips: 1. Remove old grips from your handlebars 2. Slide new grips onto each end rotate the grip into the position you want so that it feels comfortable under your hand 3. Tighten the allen screw to 2Nm 4. Hit the trails!
- FEEL THE GRIP with our special Gecko anti-slip rubber compound that guarantees optimum grip, even in demanding terrain or wet conditions
- SHOCK ABSORBING RUBBER COMPOUND that reduces micro-vibrations, helping to increase comfort during impacts and reduce hand fatigue on long rides
- INSTALLATION IS EASY with only one allen screw per grip; tighten to secure each grip to the handlebar and get out and ride
- CAN BE INSTALLED ON BIKES OF ALL TYPES including mountain bikes, enduro, downhill, BMX, cross bike, e-bike, touring bike, trekking, cargo bikes and more
- FREE FROM TOXIC INGREDIENTS – For the production of our bicycle grips we use only high-quality materials, tested under strict safety regulations